The 26th annual Nicotine Dependence Center conference will explore the continuum of risk of cigarettes, tobacco products, e-cigarettes, and approved pharmacotherapies for treating tobacco use disorder. The conference will work to answer:
- What do we know about the relative health risks of cigarettes, other tobacco products, and vaping devices?
- What is the role and relative effectiveness of e-cigarettes compared with approved medications for addressing tobacco dependence?
- How do e-cigarettes and new tobacco products threaten public health as gateways into nicotine addiction for young people?
Highlights of the conference include:
- Cutting-edge information on FDA approved medications for treating tobacco dependence.
- Updates on current prevalence trends and the regulatory landscape for treatment of patients.
- Opportunities to network and share professional perspectives on the impact of current changes in the clinical practice.